Many accidents are caused by operational errors when using forklifts. Therefore, a training course is therefore an essential tool in accident prevention.
- Reduces the number of work-related accidents
- Fulfils a duty of care
- Makes operations quicker and working conditions safer
- Reduces the number of breakdowns caused by an incorrect operation of the equipment
- The Forklift Operator Licence confirms that the operator has received training on how to operate forklifts. This certificate is an increasingly important factor for companies in securing more business.
- Testing and certification increase safety
We offer certified training courses on operating and handling forklifts, according to the UNE-54851 standard.
- The course includes theory and practical training on equipment, covering machine handling and preventive maintenance.
- A certificate of competence is issued in licence and diploma format.
- Certification is valid for work throughout the European Union.
- Complies with legislation in force.