NOTE 2: Please note that a separate data privacy statement, which is made available via the platform itself, governs the processing of personal data of people who choose to apply via our online job application platform.
1. Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
1.1 Your personal data are processed by mateco (hereinafter: "mateco”, "we”, "us”, "our”). You can contact us via e-mail at info(at)mateco.es.
1.2 Where reference is made to certain laws or regulations, such reference shall also include any change, replacement or annulment of said laws or regulations, including any related executive decisions.
2. Cookie management
We may make use of following cookie types:
These cookies allow you to navigate our websites and apps and to use the functionalities.
The only necessary cookie we use is Google’s reCAPTCHA, which is a service that protects our websites from spam and abuse.
More information on Google’s reCAPTCHA can be found on this link
If you want to know more about Google’s cookies, please go to this link.
These types of cookies make it easier for our websites and apps to function and provide a personalized browsing experience by remembering, for example, login names, passwords and preferences - such as the language setting.
These cookies collect data about the use of our websites and apps, such as the number of visitors, which are popular web pages and the time that users spend on a particular web page. Based on the behaviour of our users, we can improve our websites and apps and optimize and personalize the user experience. We also make use of third-party cookies for this purpose:
Use of Google Analytics
Learn more about the privacy policies of Google and Google Analytics: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/.
You can disable or delete all installed cookies from your computer or mobile device at any time via your browser settings. Each type of browser has its own settings for managing cookies. The information can be found on the website of the browser you are using :
- Google Chrome (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647)
- Mozilla Firefox (https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences)
- Internet Explorer (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies)
- Microsoft Edge (https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/4468242/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy-microsoft-privacy)
- Safari (https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac)
- Opera (https://help.opera.com/en/latest/security-and-privacy/).
More general information on cookie management can be found at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/.
In addition, on the website http://www.youronlinechoices.com/ you can choose which companies you no longer wish to receive cookies from.
3. Processing of personal data
- how we process your personal data
- what personal data we process and why
- your rights as a data subject
- the retention periods we use
- how to formulate a complaint to the competent authorities