Elevated Works Course
The Elevated Works Course is designed with the aim of acquiring the necessary knowledge to use lifelines or ladders to access elevated works in an effective and safe way according to RD 2177/2004. In addition, it teaches about the range of devices and situations that can be found in this type of work, with a view to avoid, in a practical way, the most common errors and to raise awareness of intrinsic risks.
Vertical Work Courses
At the end of the training course, the student will master:
- Correct donning and use of the safety harness
- Moving around structures and ropes
- Assembly and disassembly of vertical and horizontal temporary lifelines
- Ascent and descent on deck
- Safe use of manual ladder work
- Knot making practice
- Assembling force triangles and vertical lifelines headers (fortune lifelines)
- Self-rescue manoeuvring practices
Certification for elevated works
The course is completed with a certificate of aptitude in the form of a diploma, and a certified management of elevated works license, valid in Spain and the rest of the European Community.
matecoAcademy also offers the possibility of custom designed courses tailored to the needs of each company, supplying machinery, audio-visual aids, and teachers either at our facilities or at the client’s, and with any number of people (always respecting the legal number of people per course). Additionally, the courses can be subsidized through the Tripartite Foundation.